Thursday, December 10, 2009

Fight Club assignment one my favorite film 10/10

Fight Club directed by David Fincher is about this guy play by Edward Norton and he suffers with depression and he thinks he meet this guy Tyler. Things start to get crazy and keep you wondering to the very end of the film.

 

One of my favorite parts of this film is when he goes into his boss’s office and tells him off.  Then his boss fires him and this makes him pissed, which makes him make it look like his boss beat him up. This film was based from a book originally. This film was well thought up and they had two great actors to fulfill the parts. I really didn’t ever think that was what was going to happen in this film at the end it blew me away. I would say that you might want to pay attention to this film. I love the rules of Fight Club first and second rule about fight club is do not talk about fight club. This film is crazy because they have lawyers and cops in fight club. His idea really worked I didn’t think he would succeed. At the end of this film they played one of my favorite song’s by the Pixies. I actually had to watch this film more then once to understand it. It will blow your mind when you figure out the ending. I would watch this film anytime of the day that’s how good it was. I give this film a 10/10 and would have to say it is one of my favorites.

 

 

1 comment: