Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Indiana Jones and the raiders of the lost ark 8/10

This film is about a man named Indiana Jones that goes looking for the lost ark. Then finds himself in various situations that are fun and adventurous. 

 

This film is pretty good besides some of the camera angles bothered me. Some of the things in this film didn't make sense.  For example like the part when he was about to shoot the rocket at the man holding the ark that camera angle sucked. Realistic the only part of this film that I would say is good is the story line besides the fact that it was a little unrealistic with the part where the ark kills everyone. I don't like the part of this film where they throw Indiana and his girl in the hole with all the snakes. There escape really didn't make much sense you wouldn't be able to knock down a statue. The film was pretty good though for the time it was made. I think that it would have been sick to see in the movies when it first came out. My personal favorite part of this film is when Indiana saves the day by beating the bad guys and getting the treasure. This film was pretty entertaining the first time I saw it. It’s a good film to own and watch with family and close friends or a girlfriend. This would have to be one of the best Indiana Jones movies there is. I would give this film a 8/10 and wouldn’t mind owning this film.

1 comment: